Terms and Conditions
- Platinum IT takes no responsibility for loss of data – Repairs to electronic equipment can sometimes result in data being lost or sudden and unexplained malfunction of hardware and software – We suggest you back up your data before you give your device to us. If Data is highly sensitive or highly valuable please declare this to us.
- Equipment dropped in for repair and not claimed or paid for after 3 months may be sold to recover costs
- Platinum IT aims to provide a cost effective repair – Some parts may not be available to be purchased new and 2nd hand parts may have to be used – 2nd hand parts we cannot guarantee but will advise you if this is the case.
- Products for assessment require a $35.00 deposit – This will be taken from the repair bill should you wish to go ahead with the repair
- Our rates are: Onsite visit $85.00 per hour – 1 hour minimum (We don’t charge a callout fee) Equipment dropped into office or Remote support $75.00 +gst – 30 mins minimum Data Recovery operations or network and security audits – Please ask as this a specialist field Urgent items that involve rescheduled work or after hours callout will incur minimum of 2 hours